> A WINNING GRANT WRITING SERVICE <
ARE YOU LOOKING TO OBTAIN A GRANT FROM A FUNDING SOURCE, BUT YOU DON’T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN? SCHCS HAS MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WRITING AND SUBMITTING WINNING GRANTS AND CAN DO THE SAME FOR YOU.
Over the years, S. C. Harrell Consulting Services (SCHCS) has written many grant proposals for a variety of not-for-profit organizations. These include grants submitted to Federal, State, and City government and non-government agencies, as well as community foundations and other funding sources (Lotteries). In many of these cases, SCHCS represented its clients as their designated representative, submitting the grants on behalf of our customers.
Our approach to grant writing includes the following process:
- Assessing the likelihood of success before we get into an in-depth writing effort.
- Establishing an action plan that will monitor our progress throughout the process.
- This approach helps with assigning activities to team members while mitigating the cost and risk of submitting an unsuccessful proposal.
- SCHCS recommends that its clients first expend dollars necessary to identify sources of financing themselves as part of step 1, above.
- Writing a DRAFT that is driven by the funding sources’ grant submittal requirements.
- Submitting the FINAL, internally approved, proposal to the funding source.
Our Pricing Structure
- Grant Souring Reseach – $250 to $500, depending on the number of sources identified (up to 20)
- Develop and craft a DRAFT proposal – $2,500
- Write and develop Press Release Draft – $500
- Proofreading and editing existing writings – $800 +
- Authorized Representative – $500
- Travel done on behalf of the customer is reimbursable, at cost.
- Donor capability set up online through customers’ website – fee is to be determined based on need.
Do You Need to File for Your 501 (c) 3 status? Let us help you.